Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
All contracts and transactions between Rebekah Beatnik and Client whether made orally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions which shall be deemed to be incorporated into any contract between Rebekah Beatnik and all or any of its Clients.
A non-refundable booking fee specified by Rebekah Beatnik to the Client is required to book the services of Rebekah Beatnik. By making this payment to Rebekah Beatnik of the amount agreed and within the time-frame specified, and signing this acceptance of terms and conditions, the Client consents to the terms and conditions outlined here.
Event & Wedding Photogaphy: Terms & Conditions
1. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform Rebekah Beatnik of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of Rebekah Beatnik.
2. When using digital photography, Rebekah Beatnik will be under no obligation to display the images while the event is still underway.
3. Health and Safety, The client is responsible for their and their guests health and safety at all times before during and after the photoshoot. The Client must ensure there is a responsible adult other than Rebekah Beatnik to supervise the children.
4. Rebekah Beatnik retains the copyright to the images. License to print will be distributed with digital images. Images are for personal home use only and are not to be copied, cropped or altered in any way without prior consent from Rebekah Beatnik . RAW data files will remain the property of Rebekah Beatnik and will not be passed on/available for purchase.
5. The final colouring of images will be at the discretion of Rebekah Beatnik. A minimal number of changes may be made. Changes to 5 or more images will be charged at £25 per image.
6. If Rebekah Beatnik has to cancel this contract for reasons beyond their control, (death, injury, sickness etc.), their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. If Rebekah Beatnik is unable to perform due to fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, then Rebekah Beatnik shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement.
This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost through equipment malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of REBEKAH BEATNIK. In the event that REBEKAH BEATNIK fails to perform for any other reason, REBEKAH BEATNIK shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the Photographer’s fee. An alternative date will be arranged should the original date not be viable
7. REBEKAH BEATNIK is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications, educational DVDs and websites, social media sites and/or display purposes.
8. Proofs will be available approximately 3 weeks after the date of the shoot and will be sent via wetransfer and USB. We will not submit all the photographs taken and the final selection of prints submitted will be entirely at our discretion.
9. REBEKAH BEATNIK will maintain backup copies of the images in their archive for a period of 6 months at which time the client may purchase all original files on USB.
10. REBEKAH BEATNIK cannot guarantee the colours or quality of any other products that have been purchased elsewhere using digital images provided
11. No refunds are given for digital files/transfers.
12. By accepting these images and adding your signature plus today’s date below, you are agreeing to the above Licence and its Terms & Conditions.
This Licence Agreement is governed by English law and shall fall under the Exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales